REGISTRATION OPENS SOON! Click "Request Information" to be notified when enrolment opens.
At the end of the module, the successful student will know and be able to:
- Describe the fundamentals of React.
- Understand the syntax of JSX.
- Understand and explain the concept of API and REST API.
- Design and implement interactive front-end applications using React.
Assignment: Learners will present a front-end application they have designed using React and REST API. Learners will also create/update their e-portfolio using React and REST API.
To successfully complete this course and receive a Certificate of Completion for Front End Web Development, learners will complete in-class activities and 2 out of class assignments. One assignment will include the update of the ePortfolio which will be used to showcase current skills and new skills obtained throughout the certificate.
- Learners will require access to a computer with high-speed internet access.
- Class is delivered online through the Brightspace Learning Management System (for class materials and assignments) and Microsoft Teams for class meetings.
Brightspace and Microsoft Teams Requirements:
- A link will be provided through email prior to the first day of class so that you will have access to all course resources and streaming functions
- Once you register for this class you will be issued a UWinID. Please activate your UWinID as soon as possible. Document your UWinID and password as you will need it to access Brightspace and Teams. If you have any issues, please contact email@example.com.
- Visit this site for Brightspace technical requirements