Addressing workplace conflict begins with effective interpersonal skills and strong relationships. This class will provide you with the tools and practice to help you effectively engage in difficult conversations with your supervisor, peers and clients. Learn strategies to turn conflict into collaboration and build the confidence to share new ideas and influence others towards a goal.
Upon completion of this class you will learn to:
- Build effective working relationships
- Practice engaging in difficult conversations by
- Creating a safe environment for successful conversations
- Walking through the steps for a successful confrontational conversation
- Providing meaningful feedback in various situations (ie. during a performance review or client presentation)
- Use a structured approach to problem solving and managing conflict
This class will provide learners with a Certificate of Completion issues by the University of Windsor Continuing Education. To successfully complete this class learners must actively participate and attend class.