OSAP Funding for AQ Courses
The Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP) now includes funding for hundreds of micro-credential programs. The micro-credentials plan ensures loans and grants will be available to more learners to rapidly upskill and reskill for in-demand jobs. Please be advised that this AQ course is on the list of eligible courses for OSAP funding. Please view the Micro-credential website for details and eligibility. https://www.ontario.ca/page/micro-credentials-ontarios-postsecondary-schools.
Who can get OSAP?
OSAP is open to Ontario residents of any age who are:
- Canadian citizens
- permanent residents, or
- protected persons
If you have questions regarding Micro-credential funding, please contact Student Awards and Financial Aid at email@example.com.
- Primary division
- Junior division
- either Grades 11 and 12 in a technological education subject from Schedule B or the Senior Division in a general education subject from Schedule A
- two specialist or honour specialist qualifications
- one specialist or honour specialist qualification, and at least half the number of graduate postsecondary credits required to qualify for a master’s degree
- a master’s degree that required completion of at least 30 graduate postsecondary credits or their equivalent
- a doctorate, or at least 30 graduate postsecondary credits or their equivalent
Important Notice: While we endeavour to be as accurate as possible while reviewing your qualifications for courses in our program, the Faculty of Education bears no responsibility for ensuring you have met the qualifications as per the guidelines of the Ontario College of Teachers. It is your responsibility to learn which prerequisites you will need. https://www.oct.ca/members/additional-qualifications/prerequisites