- Developing a learning community
- Understanding the primary learner
- Understanding primary learning
- Understanding the primary learning environment
- Differentiating instruction in the primary classroom
- Assessment, evaluation, and reporting
- Parent involvement
There are no textbooks required for this course.
- A "Certificate of Qualification" showing basic qualifications in two divisions: i.e. Junior, Intermediate, or Senior.
- "Certificate of Qualification" must be in good standing.
- An acceptable university degree
Important Notice: While we endeavour to be as accurate as possible while reviewing your qualifications for courses in our program, the Faculty of Education bears no responsibility for ensuring you have met the qualifications as per the guidelines of the Ontario College of Teachers. It is your responsibility to learn which prerequisites you will need. https://www.oct.ca/members/additional-qualifications/prerequisites