Open to Continuing Education Community Partners
This free workshop is condensed to provide you with an introduction to Systematic Inventive Thinking Methodology. You and a colleague will strategize on how to create value and growth through innovation in new and existing markets for your organization. You will learn the skills of innovation and how to apply those skills within the context of a marketing strategy framework. You’ll first experience these facilitation techniques while learning innovation, and then learn and practice these techniques so that you can apply them routinely throughout your workday.
On completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Define the five templates of innovation and how each is used in the innovation process
- Overcome the cognitive barriers of functional and structural “fixedness” that hinder the ability to think creatively
- Identify the principles of systematic innovation
- Recognize the two of the five SIT patterns (subtraction, multiplication)
- Apply at least one SIT technique to generate innovative service ideas and concepts that utilize existing resources
This workshop is very interactive and is designed to be completed with you and at least one other colleague in your organization.
Limited spots are available.