Managing change during uncertain times requires an enhanced leadership capacity stocked with a varied tool-kit to support our teams and guide ourselves. The TransForm SSO Leadership Development Program takes participants through seven core modules with live online instruction that will build the skills necessary to successfully navigate through times of change.
The following modules can be taken individually to suit your interest. Complete all modules to receive a Certificate of Completion issued by the University of Windsor Continuing Education.
- Leadership Development Program Introduction
- Leading Self and Leading Others
- Becoming a Change Agent
- Supervising and Coaching (for Leads and Management) *
- The Science of Effective Teams
- Creating Briefing Notes for Evidence-Based Decisions
- Professional and Persuasive Presentations
- Virtual Teams
* Individuals who are not Leads or Management are exempt from completing Supervising and Coaching
To successfully complete each module, learners will be asked to submit a short reflection
All modules are offered online through Blackboard Collaborate. A UWin ID will be provided after registering and creating your Continuing Education student account. An activated UWin ID and password are required to participate in the offering.