In six interactive modules, the miniMBA will provide you with a comprehensive overview of core business functions, with a taste of a traditional MBA. Take each class individually or complete all 6 modules to achieve the miniMBA Certificate.
This non-credit program will consist of fifteen live instructional online classes. This program will allow you to:
- Understand the basics of all business functional areas
- Increase organizational competitiveness with new strategic insights
- Learn to view the "big picture" of an organization
- Build business relationships through networking
- Operate more effectively in a team-oriented environment
Why you should take this program:
- A great way to learn about core business functions, all-in-one program
- Refresh on the most up-to-date best practices in business administration
- Networking and professional connections – learn with like-minded individuals
- Instructors are highly regarded in their industry and have taught at the Odette School of Business as MBA instructors
- Flexible, online course delivery, and just a few hours each Saturday
In order to successfully complete the miniMBA, learners will actively participate in online classes and complete a combination of assignments and case studies for each module. Learners will be assigned a grade of "complete or incomplete" upon completion of each class.
Some courses in the miniMBA Certificate require knowledge of Microsoft Excel. Please complete the assessment form to determine the skills required for the class. Need to update your Microsoft Excel skills for the other miniMBA classes? Check out our Introduction to Microsoft Excel class.